“Business Development Director to lead and execute the National Institutes of Health (NIH) account with a focus on all major opDivs, such as NIH, FDA, CDC, etc. This position provides an outstanding opportunity for you to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.”
“You should have a proven record of successfully closing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization. A demonstrated intimacy across the agency and in particular an understanding of the National Institutes of Health strategic direction is required to perform this role.”
“In this role, a typical day will include:
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors.
- Shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life cycle.
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights GDIT’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for award…”
- BS degree; additional years of BD experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales/Business Development.
- Extensive background developing business focused on IT Services, Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and win business within NIH…
G2X TAKE: This major partner to HHS and NIH is seeking a BD Director to take advantage of the breadth of their portfolio and the scale of their $10B company, to lead and execute the National Institutes of Health (NIH) account with a focus on all major HHS opDivs, such as NIH, FDA, CDC, etc.
GDIT was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.