“With IT transformation projects underway across major federal agencies, guidance from U.S. policymakers is of increasingly vital importance for the development of public-facing services. GovernmentCIO Media & Research has brought together the top-ranking members of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and leadership from the Department of Veterans Affairs to discuss the ongoing revolution in veterans care, and how the agency’s modernization efforts are poised to improve the lives of millions of Americans. Topics will include the VA’s modernization strategy, digital services, and how the agency has ensured continuity of care amidst COVID-19.”
- Charles Worthington: Acting CIO – VA
- Barbara Morton: Deputy Chief, Veterans Experience Office – VA
- Dominic Cussatt: Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Information Technology – VA
- Susan Perez: Chef of Staff, Office of Information Technology – VA
- Mark Takano, D-CA: Chairman, House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
Source: House Oversight and VA Modernization Virtual Event – September 18, 2020. GovernmentCIO via YouTube.