“Reporting to the Sr Vice President of the Government Health & Safety Solutions Operation, the CMS VP provides strategic direction for diversifying and growing the CMS business and line management oversight of all Leidos business contracts performed within CMS to achieve business and operational results consistent with the Government Health & Safety Solutions Operation’s Annual Operation Plan (AOP). Current services performed in support of the CMS portfolio include but are not limited to Data Center and End User Support, Agile software design and development, system deployments and other health information services.”
- Directs the overall management of a Division within a in a particular Operation. One (1) organization layer below an Operations Manager.
- Responsible for a profit and loss center and for directing a team of managers/leads to ensure the attainment of operational, financial and strategic business goals.
- Responsible for selecting, organizing, managing, and growing Division leadership.
- Responsible for establishing objectives, plans, budgets, and for setting strategic direction implemented within the Division.
- Communicates and negotiates with leaders within and outside of the company. Primary liaison between Division and executive management…”
- Ensures that return on capital is maximized and short- and long-term objectives are met for Division.
- Ultimate accountability for profit and loss (P&L) within their Division.
- Responsible for growing the business, inclusive of both new business and on-contract growth…”
- Provide strategic direction and strategy-to-action plan for the CMS portfolio.
- Work collaboratively with Business Development organization and other sales support personnel to achieve business growth targets within CMS account base.
- Actively engage other organizations within Leidos on collaboration efforts that will raise the bar on our current contracts and enable growth in adjacent markets
- Oversee operational execution and financial aspects of contract deliverables, cost, and schedule to achieve all key performance indicators of the organizations’ AOP commitment.
- Provide operational oversight and coaching to program managers.
- Manage indirect budgets to plan.
- Lead staff to achieve a high degree of customer affinity with all programs and maintain Leidos positive brand recognition throughout CMS…”
G2X TAKE: This Fortune 500® IT, engineering, and science solutions and services leader, recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come, is seeking a lead to provide strategic direction for diversifying and growing the CMS business and line management oversight of all Leidos business contracts performed within CMS.