David Seelke, a senior industry executive, will bring the recent perspective he has gained managing a portfolio of projects for Federal agencies including the VA, Treasury, DHS, DoD, SBA, FDA, Transportation, and NSF, as he takes on a new challenge as Senior Vice President at Prometheus Federal Services (PFS).
David brings expertise in Analytical Skills, Government, Proposal Writing, Capture, Management, and Healthcare, to his new position.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Vice President – Atlas Research
- Senior Associate – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Senior Consultant – Birch & Davis Associates
PFS is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that serves the federal health and social services sectors with comprehensive expertise in management, healthcare IT, health education, strategy and operations, planning and technical assistance, change management, healthcare improvement, and business transformation.
- JV scores VA National Oncology Program (NOP) Office Strategic Communications Support task
- VA awards $6M VHA Integrated Healthcare Transformation Workforce, Finance and Business Ops Support Services task
- Prometheus Federal Services and Atlas Research Win 10-Year, $1B Contract Vehicle to Support Veterans Health Administration Modernization and Transformation