“Sev1Tech is seeking an established Business Development Professional with a demonstrated track record of identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities within the U.S. Public Health agencies including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and the Veterans Administration (VA). This professional will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, team development, and winning new business contracts worth between $100M and $750M annually in one or more of these accounts. You will work closely with the Sr. Vice President, FedCiv Growth to develop an overall Campaign Strategy, Agency-specific Account Plans, and individual opportunity Call Plans to shape new business contracts.”
“The Business Development Professional will be based out of our Woodbridge, Virginia location and can expect to spend up to 25% of your time on business travel within the continental United States.
- Build and Qualify a Public and Military Health IT Business Pipeline. Your primary focus is to build/maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities that align with our strategic vision for growth at these agencies.
- Create, manage, and implement account plans (to articulate and generate consensus for strategic vision, action plan, competitive intelligence, investments, business case, etc.) within these public and military health agencies.
- Develop and implement call plans to engage customers to identify and shape opportunities. This includes active communication of filtered, actionable intelligence back to Sector, BD, and functional group staff.
- Actively market the Company Brand, establish customer expectations, and shape opportunities by creating white papers, sponsoring in-house demonstrations, and responding to RFIs and similar activities. You will conceptualize the need, organize the correct company participants, and lead the collaboration to completion.
- Support Captures and Proposals to maintain continuity across the BD lifecycle, enhancing our ability to win as opportunities pass from qualification into capture and then proposal.”
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- 10+ years performing Business Development (sales, marketing, capture, proposal) activities, especially in Business and Information Technology Solutions within Public Health agencies, and their subsidiary agencies.”
G2X TAKE: This provider of IT, engineering, and program management solutions to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients, recently recognized among the list of rising Federal Health Companies by Inc. for Astounding Growth, is seeking a lead to be responsible for identifying, qualifying, team development, and winning new business contracts worth between $100M and $750M annually within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Defense Health Agency (DHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA).
Sev1Tech was also recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.