“We are looking for an expert Enterprise Software Sales representative to focus on our Veterans Affairs at Splunk. You have sales experience in this vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.”
“The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and sufficient technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with security analysts, software developers and IT architects. The ideal candidate will be an especially strong and creative thinker who thrives in a multi-team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.”
“Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- You have a minimum 4+ years of software sales experience
- You display technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- You have a demonstrated and consistent track record of sales performance
- You are comfortable with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling to CxO and senior sales business manager levels
- Ability to forecast in Salesforce and handle sales expenses …”
G2X TAKE: Splunk is seeking an expert Enterprise Software Sales representative to focus on Veterans Affairs in an effort to pursue their disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.