“As an Account Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS) you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.Your broad responsibilities will include developing and managing a growing customer base across the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). You will drive business and technical relationships and launch customers at a rapid rate by helping to define, identify, and pursue key opportunities. This includes determining the most effective go-to-market strategies, and collaborating with the Public Sector Sales, Legal, Marketing, Product, Contracts and Executive leadership along the way.”
“You will establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with these agencies and our eco-system of partners (SI’s and ISV’s) that support these customers. The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.”
- 10+ years of enterprise sales and/or program/product management experience with a focus on Federal Government customers.
- 8+ years of sales experience selling enterprise software, hardware, networking infrastructure, managed hosting services or cloud computing services.
- BA/BS degree required”
- Solid technical background in software applications, networking, big data analytic tools, web app development, etc.
- Technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Direct experience selling with the US Department of Health and Human Services”
G2X TAKE: Amazon Web Services is seeking a leader to develop and manage a growing customer base across the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
AWS was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.