“As the Director, iQuality Improvement and Innovation Group, you will provide executive leadership and direction for the design, development, and operation of various clinical quality improvement programs to promote better healthcare, improved health for populations and communities and lower costs through improvements.”
- Directs the design, development and operation of the Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) and the End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network program contracts.
- Directs staff and contractors responsible for providing professional, technical, and clinical expertise for the QIO, ESRD Network, and other quality improvement activities.
- Oversees the QIO and ESRD Network reporting and evaluation system, including ongoing collection of performance data reflecting national progress on quality indicators and a performance-based contracting system
- Oversees designated Innovation Model Testing programs testing, reporting and evaluation system in order to further the sharing, adapting, and development of comprehensive quality improvement strategies.
- Oversees development of policies and contract requirements, design, and implementation of monitoring systems and evaluation strategies, directly and through coordination with the CMS Locations.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates policies related to performance budgeting, accounting, reports, management, statistical analysis, and auditing requirements applicable to QIO and ESRD contracts.
- Develops strategies and evaluates, develops and recommends policies, regulations and legislation to support the national QIO and ESRD Network programs statutory and regulatory responsibilities.
- Serves as the point for internal and external customers and stakeholders including beneficiary and provider groups, regional offices, QIOs, ESRD Networks and other contractors and State entities.
- Advises on the development of broad initiatives to improve the quality of care delivered to Medicare beneficiaries through contracts with the QIOs, ESRD Networks, and other quality improvement entities.”
G2X TAKE: Those who support the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services may want to influence who applies for this SES role that will provide executive leadership and direction for the design, development, and operation of various clinical quality improvement programs to promote better Healthcare, improved health for populations and communities and lower costs through improvements.