Travis Szabo, a Business Development and Operations Executive with 15+ years of progressive experience with several of the top Federal Health IT leaders, has taken on a new challenge as Vice President of Growth – Military Health System at Cognosante.
Travis brings to the role perspective gained defining and executing on operational and business roadmaps that cross business lines to drive revenue growth, pipeline development, and organizational effectiveness.
Prior roles include:
- SVP Growth – Business Development – Unissant
- Director – DHA/VA – Octo Consulting Group
- VP Programs – Defense Health Agency & Defense Logistics Agency IT – SAIC
Cognosante was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Recent NIH NITAAC Director Bridget Gauer Joins Cognosante as Senior Vice President for Strategy
- Major VA and CMS Partner secures Prime position on GSA OASIS Unrestricted IDIQ
- Cognosante Acquires Alliant 2 Prime Enterprise Information Services, broadens Federal Civilian Portfolio
- Cognosante bolsters Growth and Clinical Capabilities in support of Veterans Affairs