Don McMaster, armed with perspective gained as a senior industry leader driving business development, capture and operations activities across the Federal Health market in support of some of the most successful firms in DC, has taken on a new challenge as Director supporting Federal Health with DLH.
Don brings significant direct experience in the process of identifying, developing, maintaining and growing a Federal Health pipeline for near and long term opportunities, and leading business development and capture activities across the broader Federal Health market – Defense Health Agency (DHA), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Prior roles include:
- Senior Director, Federal Health – MAXIMUS
- Senior Business Manager – United Health Group (Optum/QSSI)
- Vice President – ICF International
DLH was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- DLH makes another big acquisition, this one bolstering their DoD Health Technology Capabilities
- HHS awards $150M ACF OHS Monitoring Support Services contract to DLH
- DLH bolsters leadership team, recruits new Division President and Chief Growth Officer