“The Client Executive is an experienced, motivated consultative sales executive responsible for IBM Watson Health data sales to the US Federal Government Agency-HHS as well as academic and non-profit organizations. This role requires a thorough understanding of one or more HHS agencies to include CMS, CDC, NIH, NCI, or FDA, and including how academic and non-profit organizations receive funding from and support HHS agency objectives. You should also have familiarity with the agency’s priorities from both a clinical and policy perspective and how its business and technology needs can become opportunities and procurements for IBM Watson Health. This role will lead data sales, coupled with services, within the assigned agency and any additional assigned agencies; and leverages the full spectrum of IBM Watson Health’s resources, including consulting services and health data assets, to deliver value to government agencies thereby enabling these agencies to achieve their business objectives.”
“Then Client Executive should have a deep understanding of business intelligence technologies specifically administrative claims data, electronic health record/electronic medical record data, and analytic strategies, and their use within the agency assigned.”
- Focus on continual development and progression of a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Build and execute strategies to drive sales in assigned sales region and effectively and strategically qualify and win opportunities.
- Deliver sales to meet or exceed annual quota within assigned geography.
- Working with IBM data experts, develop a deep understanding of our data offerings and be able to represent their value stand-alone, and when coupled with IBM services.
- Working with Client Services counterparts, assume responsibility for the total customer relationship during the sales cycle.
- Follow an established sales pursuit process, government capture process and, when assigned, work collaboratively with a capture manager.
- Effectively build relationships, collaborate and partner with a cross-functional Watson Health team to strategize and meet with prospective clients to understand business challenges and to deliver compelling presentations, solution demonstrations, proposals and orals that result in new business revenue…”
- 6+ years or more of consultant services sales
- Five years expertise in sales of health-related data, modeling, and predictive analytics
- Have deep relationships within agency represented
- Experience selling technology solutions, especially business intelligence solutions, to academic, non-profit, and/or Federal agencies
- Strong Business Development history
- This role requires a thorough understanding of one or more HHS agencies to include CMS, CDC, NIH, NCI, or FDA, and including how academic and non-profit organizations receive funding from and support HHS agency objectives…”
G2X TAKE: IBM is seeking a lead with understanding of HHS agencies to include CMS, CDC, NIH, NCI, or FDA to leverage the full spectrum of IBM Watson Health’s resources, including consulting services and health data assets, to deliver value to Government agencies thereby enabling these agencies to achieve their business objectives.
IBM was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.