“IGS is currently recruiting for the position of a full-time, Business Development/Capture Specialist to support management with the Business Development aspects of the company.”
“Assignment of Work and Travel:
This is a remote access assignment. Candidate will work remotely daily and will remotely access IGS systems and therein use approved IGS provided communications systems. Travel is not required; however, the candidate may be required to attend onsite client meetings, conferences and other meetings as requested.”
The Business Development/Capture Specialist will be responsible for identifying business opportunities in accordance with the strategic vision of the company, developing and updating the opportunity pipeline, managing strategic capture efforts, and building teams for individual engagements. The Business Development /Capture Specialist will lead capture activities leveraging past performance experience on contracts and vehicles encompassing HHS, IHS, and other federal agencies and departments. Candidate should have a successful track record in capture planning, capture execution, and winning IT professional-based services. Candidate should also have experience managing opportunities and partners on multiple award vehicles. Candidate must also have experience in market assessment/strategic planning for Federal government customers.”
“Responsibilities and Duties (Included but limited to):
- Pipeline Development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for IGS Services. Maintain understanding of the Federal and DoD marketplace, buying trends, and capabilities for the IT labor services market within the Federal Agency arena. Prepare documentation to support bid decision process and make bid/no-bid recommendations to IGS leadership.
- Customer / Competitor intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to IGS leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to influence capture efforts. Participate in professional/trade association activities, customer events and federal government meetings
- Capture Execution: Develop and lead new business captures; work with the IGS team to develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and drive win-theme development for capture execution team. Participate in proposal development responses. Need to understand operational value and capabilities of IGS’s services and core competencies and how they integrate into a solution-based model…”
- Minimum of BS/BA or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in business development, capture and/or operations
- 8 – 10 years of demonstrated success selling IT services to DoD and other Federal Agencies and departments or in a similar role such as business development, capture manager specifically for IT services within Federal Agencies with IDIQ management experience.
- Thorough understanding of complex Federal government procurement requirements and processes.
- Proven track record of developing key relationships with IT service partners.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully identify and qualify prospective teaming partners.
- Able to manage all aspects of the BD lifecycle from account identification, penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting.
- Experience providing insight and contributing to writing winning proposals and responses to Federal Task Orders, RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Sources Sought… “
G2X TAKE: This woman-owned small business, focused on tackling the most challenging Healthcare information technology issues including large scale implementations, business informatics, analytics, and electronic health record support, is seeking a leader to drive capture activities leveraging past performance experience on contracts and vehicles encompassing HHS, IHS, and other Federal agencies and departments.
IGS was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.