“Neil Hoosier & Associates is seeking an experienced Capture Manager who has a combination of business development (BD), project management and proposal management experience to lead complex and high priority business opportunities, primarily at the Federal level.”
- Participate in identification of opportunities based on company criteria and priorities.
- Coordinate and drive all phases of capture activities and strategy execution in pursuit of federal IT and program/operations opportunities ranging in size from 8a set asides to larger, complex deals.
- Perform competitive intelligence, gap analysis, personnelneeds assessment, teaming strategy, support solution and proposal development and (including technical, management and price-to-win).
- Help negotiate with partnership teams and prepare input for NDAs and TAs (working with Contracts).
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research using agency research, client and partner networks, and tools such as FPDS/beta.SAM, GovWin, Bloomberg Gov, customer forecasts and internal databases. Must be comfortable using both paid and public tools to get necessary data.”
- Must have at least 3 -5 years’ experience in capture management, ideally for IT and program/operations projects in the Federal space. Experience with CMS and other HHS agencies, and VA accounts preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of verifiable business development, capture and/or government services growth experience.
- Proven skills in all areas of capture, including identifying valuable targets, assessing win feasibility, defining the capture strategy and planning, building winning teams and solutions, pricing to win, and capture process schedule adherence…”
G2X TAKE: This established small business, who brings significant experience providing technical solutions for the Federal Government, particularly for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), is seeking a lead with a combination of business development (BD), project management and proposal management experience to lead complex and high priority business opportunities.