“The Business Development and Capture Director assists in achieving Sparksoft’s U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) contracting growth goals by leading sales activities and the full lifecycle of business development and capture from researching, tracking, and qualifying new opportunities to building relationships with current/prospect clients and strategic partners, and overseeing all bid activities to ensure quality, compliant and compelling proposals are submitted on time. The ideal candidate is a proven leader with established client relationships and intimate knowledge at HHS proper or in one or more of the following Operating Divisions (OpDivs): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Indian Health Service (IHS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Administration for Community Living (ACL), Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR).”
- Provide sales and marketing support to meet growth targets for the HHS account throughout the agency.
- Maintain a qualified pipeline that consistently generates new revenue. Provide real-time updates in Sparksoft’s CRM system and during pipeline review meetings for intel sharing across BD team.
- Practice mature BDLC via CRM and disciplined gate reviews for data-driven decisions on IDIQ, BPA, TORP, RFP, RFI, SSN, etc., responses.
- Manage and execute capture activities, along with technical solution and proposal content development.
- Enhance corporate brand through marketing to position the organization favorably with prospective staff, partners and customers.
- Foster trust and rapport with the customer and partners by understanding driving factors and pressures. Establish strategic relationships with key industry partners and client decision makers…”
- 5+ years hand-on experience in government contracting, business development, and capture.
- 3+ years’ experience solutioning and writing proposals for HHS/OpDivs bids.
- 3+ years technical experience with proven development of Health IT solutions.
- 3+ years program management experience and weekly client interaction at HHS/OpDivs.
- Advanced knowledge of HHS/OpDivs data, policies, applications, programs, stakeholders, operations, contractors, competitive landscape, challenges, vision, buying preferences, etc.
- Familiarity with Federal Enterprise Architecture, HHS/OpDivs Technical Architecture and Authorization to Operate standards, models, tools and processes…”
G2X TAKE: This fast-growing HUBZone, 8(a) woman-owned small business and CMS SPARC Prime is seeking a lead to assist in achieving Sparksoft’s U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) contracting growth goals by leading sales activities and the full lifecycle of business development and capture from researching, tracking, and qualifying new opportunities to building relationships with current/prospect clients and strategic partners across one or more of the Agency’s Operating Divisions (OpDivs).
Sparksoft was recently named among the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.