Tonia Bleecher, armed with perspective gained as an executive with 20 years of progressive leadership experience within multi-disciplined teams utilizing expertise in strategy, business development, client relations, quality delivery, and account management across geographically dispersed teams, to include experience driving growth and delivery for some of the biggest names in the Federal Health market, takes on a new challenge as Chief Operating Officer at Ventech Solutions.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Growth Officer – Ventech Solutions
- Senior Vice President, Healthcare Enterprise Solutions – Ventech Solutions
- Senior Vice President, General Manager, Federal – Truven Health Analytics
- Principal, Health Account – Booz Allen Hamilton
Ventech, a leading Healthcare solutions provider with expertise in end-to-end information technology life cycles and data solutions, was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Ventech Solutions recruits industry leader Benita Bottom to drive VA/Military Health growth
- CMS to modify contract for ServiceNow Development to Ventech
- Ventech Solutions awarded $130M CMS Licensed Software Management (LSM) Support task