- Responsible for identifying, shaping, and capturing federal services opportunities in assigned accounts.”
“Lead business development and capture process to include:
- Customer contact, opportunity identification and analysis, competitive intelligence, gap analysis, and being directly involved in teaming strategy, teaming agreements, and supporting proposal responses.
- Fostering relationships with large business federal contractors, federal government contract officers and program managers, contract officers, and other personnel to identify opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of both customer issues and our information technology and consulting services to help align our services to address their issues
- Conduct opportunity and information searches for opportunities using tools such as FBO, FPDS, USASpending, Customer Forecasts, and internal databases…”
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related degree
- CSM, Agile SAFe or PMP and training in Shipley Methodology a plus
- 5+ years direct business development / capture experience focused on consulting or IT services business development.
- Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement lifecycle, Requests for Proposals, Sources Sought, Request for Information and Proposal Responses.
- Proven experience in the Defense Cybersecurity, civilian agency IT, Health IT, or DOD Engineering environment and key captures.
- Experience with major GWAC, IDIQs in DoD, MHS, and civilian sector….”
G2X TAKE: Coming off a year of record growth and over $130M in new awards ranging from IT infrastructure and DevOps to cloud enablement and cybersecurity, this fast-growing consulting firm is seeking a Capture Manager to drive business growth and account management initiatives across its DOD and civilian Health IT portfolios.
GRSi was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.