Notice ID: 75R60221Q00010
The purpose of this requirement is to provide a historical analysis of the Bureau, as well as a historical analysis of the Health Center Program, documenting their evolution, growth, innovations, critical milestones and decision making.
Objectives for this procurement include:
- A comprehensive analysis documenting BPHCs evolution, in the context of its program management oversight practices of the Health Center Program, Lookalike Programs and Free Clinics. This will include, in addition to the above, management oversight practices, operating model and structure, best practices, lessons learned and previous key program decisions that have impacted the Health Center Program, business processes, succession planning, Bureau reorganizations and the outcomes the Bureau has achieved. This analysis could be in the form of a book or a binder, and shall include a chronological timeline. This analysis is intended for internal agency audiences.
- A comprehensive analysis documenting the history of the Health Center Program, including the initial health center movement, its evolution, critical milestones, impact and key decision points. This analysis could be in the form of pamphlets, white board, external timeline, web page or other communications vehicle, and is intended for external audiences.
- Documentation of interviews with influential people and key stakeholders in the history of the Bureau and Health Center Program, including previous leadership, Congressional staff who worked on the program’s authorizing legislation, and other key players and stakeholders in the health center movement (these interviews will inform the analyses above).
- Task 1: Records Management
- Task 2: Records Management Training
- Task 3: Project Management
- Task 4: Conduct Bureau Program Analysis and Health Center Program Analysis (BY)
- Task 5: Schedule and Conduct Historical Meetings and Interviews (OY1)
- Task 6: Develop OMB Information Collection Request Clearance Packages and associated Federal Register Notices for Bureau and Health Center Program Analysis Activities (BY, OY1, OY2)
- Task 7: Planning and Production Pamphlets, white board, external timeline, web page or other Outline and Production of Health Center Program Analysis (OY1)
- Task 8: Planning of Book of Bureau of Primary Health Care Analysis (OY2)
- Task 10: OIT Baseline Security Requirements (BY, OY1, OY2)