“Informatica is currently looking for an Account Executive, Federal with experience in the DOD Health Agency to join our team.”
As an Account Executive, Federal, you will be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and drives incremental license and subscription revenue. This Account Manager, Federal develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica’s footprint within them. The Account Manager, Federal effectively collaborates with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance, and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners.”
“What You’ll Do
- Responsible for new customer acquisition through direct prospecting methods.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for 8-10 strategic accounts, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to Department of Defense objectives and mission requirements.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions…”
- Expert level knowledge of Defense Health Agency and experience navigating c-level relationships, programmatic pursuits, and intimate knowledge of the procurement process.
- Must have past success covering Defense Health Agency and knowledge of mission critical initiatives and programs.
- Must have key executive level relationships within Defense Health Agency…”
G2X TAKE: This technology provider that delivers enterprise data integration and management software powering analytics for big data and cloud, is seeking a lead to be responsible for selling enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and to drive incremental license and subscription revenue.