- Represent Jacobs to the client in a positive, relationship-oriented, solutions-delivery approach by leveraging the broader firm.
- Identify, coordinate, and lead capture teams and actively manage and shape proposal development for Federal contracts supporting these clients.
- Secure management commitment and influence/attract key staff for pursuits.
- Advocate on the client’s behalf by actively engaging the firm to address client needs and recommend strategic actions to optimize our investment and market growth.
- Facilitate creation of deep, personal, valuable client relationships between Jacobs personnel and client personnel (management, technical, functional, delivery) to facilitate positive working atmospheres, and to broaden the firm’s understanding of underlying objectives of the client.
- Deliver on Health & Research Market-specific business plan and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent related work experience in lieu of a degree. Professional license or technical certifications a plus.
- At least 15 years of experience with federal market sales, preferably with relevant agencies such as HHS, VA, DHS, DOE, and other similar organizations.
- Proven client development skills, including preferred previous experience with the Federal Health & Research Market.
- Extensive business development and capture management experience necessary, with knowledge of how federal customers are funded and procure consulting services for A/E, advisory consulting, and other professional services—specifically within the Health & Research Market.