Nimbus is looking for a Vice President of Business “Development to grow our Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Federal footprint.”
- Identify, develop, define, negotiate, and close business relationships with Federal customers at agencies in the Washington DC metro area as well as locations across the United States.
- Act as the lead for business development and capture activities, reporting to the CEO with accountability for executing a strategy to ensure all required federal agencies are covered, opportunities are monitored and necessary follow up is done. This includes identification of possible teams and related negotiations for teaming arrangements
- Accomplishes business development goals by determining Federal Business Opportunities and planning, monitoring and bidding opportunities through agency insight and proactive business development activities.
- Network with federal PMs and COs of existing IDIQ and other contract vehicles to develop a long-range opportunity forecast
- Directs business development organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, preparing critical measurements and making recommendations to functional strategic thinking and direction
- Collaborate with executive leadership, finance/HR teams and technical groups to coordinate business development activities, ensuring proposals are best in class and worthy of reward
- Implements and keeps current an opportunity pipeline of prospects within agencies of interest as described above and leads all follow up activities on such prospects till closure i.e. RFI and/or RFP response is submitted
- Implement business development strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; initiate corrective actions;
- Evaluate each task order RFP’s and coordinate a bid/no-bid decision backed by well-analyzed justification…”
G2X TAKE: This small technology consulting firm, providing information technology (IT) solutions to Federal agencies, with prior experience serving as a strategic IT advisor to the Agency, is seeking a lead to grow its Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Federal footprint.