This reports highlights some of the recent solicitations from DHA, HHS, CMS and VA.
- NIH Sources Sought: Synthetic Browser and API testing October 26
- VA RFI: Privacy Impact Assessment October 26
- VA RFI: Enterprise Mail Management Mailing Technology and Operational Improvements October 23
- Update: VA cancels RFI for Cyber Security Audit Services October 23
- NIH RFP: Common Fund Budget Management October 23
- VA RFI: Enterprise Acquisition Systems (EAS) Operational Support Services October 21
- VA RFI: Renewal for Geographic Information System (GIS) Healthcare Enterprise Service and Support (VHA-GHESS) October 21
- US Army MEDCOM Presolicitation: Management of the Electronic Grants System (EGS) October 20
- VA RFI: ORL/Nuclear Medicine Information Software October 19
- MHS RFI: Business Operations Support Services (USAMRDC) October 14
- NIH RFP: Business and Professional Support Services III (NIHBPSS III) October 9
- NIH NCI RFI: Biomedical Information Technology, Software Development, and Informatics Support (BITSDIS) October 8
- HHS AHRQ RFP: Technical, Analytical and Logistical Support for OEREP October 8
- Update: October CMS Opportunity Forecast out October 7
Did our team miss any key solicitations? Contact Jackie@G2Xchange.com with suggestions or feedback.