“President-elect Joe Biden said today he will nominate California Attorney General Xavier Becerra as Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The nomination will be subject to Senate confirmation…”
“Also, in the healthcare arena, Biden announced the following nomination and appointments:
- Vivek Murthy as Surgeon General;
- Rochelle Walensky as CDC Director;
- Marcella Nunez-Smith as COVID-19 Equity Task Force Chair;
- Anthony Fauci as Chief Medical Adviser to the President on COVID-19 and continuing as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases;
- Jeff Zients…” Read the full article here.
Source: Biden Taps Becerra to Head Tech-Heavy HHS – By John Curran, December 7, 2020. MeriTalk.