“GDIT is seeking a VP of Strategic Programs to support our HHS and NIH business areas. This position provides an outstanding opportunity for you to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
You should have a proven record of successfully growing business on large and strategic opportunities, and an ability to work collaboratively as part of the larger Federal Health Growth organization. A demonstrated intimacy across customers and in particular an understanding of strategic direction for Health and Human Services (to include FDA, CDC, NIH, ACF, SSA, etc)”
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities.
- Develop a strategic roadmap on expanding GDIT footprint at the HHS.
- Provide high-level consulting, strategy and leadership across the Federal business especially at HHS related to large-programs.
- Support strategic capture and business development for large opportunities in the pipeline.
- Establish C-level relationships across the federal health portfolio.
- Leverage existing relationships to enhance execution and support organic growth across strategic programs…”
- BS degree and 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Operations, Sales, and/or Business Development.
- Extensive background growing the business focused on professional and IT Services, such as Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings.
- Demonstrated intimacy and experience growing the business within HHS…”
GDIT was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.