- Partners with the Line of Business VP to support overall strategic planning and linking pursuits/capture activities which support the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth in IT Modernization.
- Identifies, develops, and implements near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
- Nurture & sustain customer relationships that align with market growth and business development objectives.
- Work collaboratively with other enterprise resources to achieve successful execution of growth strategies.
- Responsible for identifying, shaping, and winning backlog of > $75M.
- Demonstrated ability to cross-sell capabilities and solutions into adjacent market
- Develops and supports strategic partnerships with industry leaders, driving innovation and new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15 plus years’ experience of business development in the Federal Civilian market including current knowledge of HHS, DHS, and/or other civilian agencies.
- 3 plus years of experience leading application modernization campaigns and pursuits in the Federal market.
- 7 plus years’ experience shaping requirements and building acquisition strategies towards sourcing opportunities, business development and capture efforts on opportunities with values >$50M.
- Senior business development skills with the ability to easily work across many diverse organizations, expand within one organization and support several complex projects simultaneously.
ICF was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.