This special episode of the Agile Advocate looks back at GovernmentCIO Media & Research’s Dec. 3 Disruptive DevSecOps event, where we heard from top leaders in Agile and DevSecOps practices across the U.S. Air Force, Army Futures Command, USCIS, VA, and more. From the event, we took five key takeaways to help your organization adopt DevSecOps, from the culture change and buy-in requirements needed, to the infrastructure you should adopt.
- Lauren Knausenberger – Deputy CIO, Air Force
- Nicolas Chaillan – Chief Software Officer, Air Force
- Charles Destefani – Deputy CDO, Air Force
- David Bradshaw – Deputy Director of the AI Task Force, Army Futures Command
- Rob Brown – CTO, Citizen and Immigration Services
- Ty Schneider – Systems Engineer, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dave Catanoso – Director of the Enterprise Cloud Solutions Office, Department of Veterans Affairs
Source: Listen: 5 Tips for DevSecOps Adoption – December 7, 2020. GovernmentCIO.