- As the Director, Cerner Government Services you are a key executive leader working closely with the VP, CGS Innovation and Technical Strategy to identify, drive development, and deliver solutions for Federal clients.
- As a senior leader with a deep understanding of client technology needs in health care delivery environments, you will lead and grow a team focused on innovation incubation, intellectual property (IP) development, integration and system architecture, new business solutioning, capability roadmaps and data strategies.
- Your functional and technical experience in military or veteran health care, in both technical and functional specialties, will give you strong insights into shaping health information technology to meet current and future client operational needs.
- As a key member of the CGS technical leadership team, you will also work closely with peers in client program management and business development to identify and proactively develop health IT solutions for our Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs clients, and new Federal client…”
- The successful candidate for this role will have ample experience in executive leadership, internal and client facing communications for complex functional and technical subject matter and the ability to build and lead teams performing complex, highly technical work.
- Additionally, you will have experience in Federal contracting and staffing, including understanding of delivery based financial models.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience. Masters degree in Healthcare Information Technology discipline preferred.
- 7+ years of DoD or VA healthcare technology delivery experience…”
Cerner was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.