“We’re currently looking for Enterprise Relationship Manager to join our U.S. Public Sector sales organization. Target accounts for this role include yet not limited to The United States Department of Health & Human Services. This positon requires someone with a history of validated sales achievements marked by successful quota attainment. Members of our team are high level sales professionals with experience developing and encouraging deep multi-year relationships with C-Suite or equivalent.”
“Our Enterprise Account Managers lead all direct and indirect selling activities within a select number of large Federal Civilian accounts.”
- Establish relationships at CxO levels sell Citrix solutions directly to the sophisticated, tactically important named accounts by understanding and detailing those key customer’s business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
- This role carries revenue quota to meets or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies, drawing up, implementing analysis of key accounts, using a defined sales methodology
- Develop close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants and sales specialists to access and use appropriate internal resources and with external partners.
- You will understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate government procurement processes.
- We will drive timely resolution of customer issues and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services. Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring support from our team…”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of prior territory sales experience in an enterprise software sales environment with a track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- 3+ yrs selling directly to Federal Civilian Agencies…”
G2X TAKE: Citrix is seeking a lead to establish relationships at CxO levels and to sell Citrix solutions directly to the sophisticated, tactically important named accounts, particularly within HHS, by understanding and detailing those key customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.