“The VA Sales Manager position will lead Cognitive Medical Systems’ continuing success in expanding its business base within the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs. The successful candidate will manage the sales and business development process for multiple strategic new business opportunities within the agency.”
- Identifies qualifying agency funded programs of significant strategic or financial value, with special focus on healthcare IT.
- Leads proposal efforts to include solutioning and writing the proposal in conjunction with proposal managers, clinical subject matter experts, technical experts, etc.
- Manages VA opportunities and personal quota attainment
- Interfaces with the Sales team, internal and external stakeholders (prime or subcontractors, business group units), and potential and current government (VA) clients.
- Works closely with Sales team, line of business directors, and others to identify Sales opportunities and ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of Sales strategies.
- Attends conferences and other external meetings to explore Sales opportunities…”
- 8-10 years sales and proposal solution development for VA.
- Familiarity with VA IDIQ’s contracts such as T4 NG and VISN BPA’s
- Must have had proven success in responding to T4 NG RTEPs
- Experience performing entire Business Development Cycle to include cold calling, capture and proposal management
- Domain experience with healthcare IT and IT related programs.
- Experience with information technology/market trends in Health IT/Cloud/Mobile/Big Data/Security/Human Centered Design
- Knowledge of VA acquisition/procurement processes.
- Strong knowledge of VA organizational structure, leadership, challenges and roadmap, to include future funding…”
G2X TAKE: This physician-led SDVOSB specializing in Clinical Decision Support (CDS) and focused on point-of-care data to doctors, nurses, and patients that encompasses a patient’s entire Healthcare record is seeking a lead to drive its continuing success in expanding its business base within the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs and to identify qualifying agency funded programs of significant strategic or financial value, with special focus on Healthcare IT.
Cognitive Medical Systems was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.