“We have a need for experienced sales and capture personnel who can help identify potential competitive opportunities and lead the capture of such opportunities to enable DRT to submit highly competitive proposals that will result in new contract awards. DRT’s primary areas of capabilities include: IT program and project management, Health IT, Agile IT modernization and systems development, financial management, and strategic management consulting. DRT is also investing in solutions areas such as robotic automation and ServiceNow COTS-based solutions. Our primary customers today are FDA, USDA, and CDC; we have multiple contracts with these customers. Secondary customers include DOJ; DHS; and CMS. We seek capture personnel with strong industry experience and customer contacts to achieve this expansion.”
“The Capture Manager leads capture activities for multiple high-priority opportunities across DRT. He or she plans and executes capture strategy to achieve annual sales goals driven by company-wide objectives for new business development (i.e., new contracts, and new customers). Capture pursuits will include directed and competitive small-business opportunities, full and open competitive bids, and direct selling of solutions.”
“The Capture Manager demonstrates her/his credentials as an outstanding business development leader in areas such as customer engagement, services and solutions marketing, and bid proposal strategy.”
“The Capture Manager demonstrates her/his success as a leader of people and teams through effective direction of coordinated multi-disciplinary capture and bid preparation efforts…“
- Work collaboratively with the Capture Team, Account leaders, and Proposal Team to identify and develop the opportunities for which DRT is most likely to be competitive.
- Works closely with the Chief Technology Officer and Solution Leads to determine the DRT Solution offerings that are most likely to lead to competitive bids for new contracts and to develop a pipeline for solutions being developed.
- Build and mature effective customer relationships for purposes of developing new business.
- Identify and track market trends for new services, solutions, tools and technologies…”
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in Business Development, with at least five (3) years of successful capture experience (i.e., consistent track record of securing new contracts)
- Long-term relationships with a breadth of stakeholders within US Department of Veterans Affairs. Proven ability to establish and maintain outstanding relationships with customers and partners.
- Demonstrated ability developing new relationships through proactive, hands-on engagement with customers and customer initiatives…”
G2X TAKE: This high-growth firm, a mid-tier company with multiple small business vehicles and JV relationships, that is aggressively targeting the unrestricted and small business Federal consulting market space, seeks a Capture Manager to pursue opportunities at US Department of Veterans Affairs.