Ben Barker, a rising Solutions Architect and Growth leader who has served in progressively responsible roles for this very fast growing service-disabled Veteran-owned consultancy and major partner to VA, was recently promoted to serve as Senior Vice President for Growth & Solutions.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Solutions – GovernmentCIO
- Director, Solutions Architect – GovernmentCIO
- Deputy Program Manager, Medical Appointment Scheduling System (VA) – Leidos
This time last year GovernmentCIO was named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector for years to come.
- VA awards $35M VBA Electronic Mail Management Services task to GovernmentCIO
- Major Federal Health player and VA T4NG Prime, GovernmentCIO is acquired
- GovernmentCIO recruits Mark Rahnama to serve as new Vice President of Strategic Solutions
- GovernmentCIO Awarded $150M VA Portfolio, Product Line, and Product Management Support task
- GovernmentCIO wins $179M VA Technology Incubation Services task
- Meet the Rising Federal Health Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth
- Awardees named for FDA CTP IT Systems Lifecycle Development and Management Support BPA