“The Vice President of Business Development will define and implement a strategy to ensure continued growth in a highly complex government contracting environment. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Business Development is a senior corporate executive with direct responsibility for the overall pursuit of new business, the identification and capture of new contracts, and the marketing of Hendall to potential customers.”
- Develop the overarching strategy and tactical activities for business development within the organization, focusing on all possible avenues to support continued growth.
- Identify, qualify, capture, and close deals through proactive relationship-building with potential customers.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of target opportunities that have been qualified through initial conversations with government stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing and routine outreach to potential clients and represent Hendall at meetings, conferences, and other externally-focused events.
- Present deal-specific intelligence, including customer statements regarding needs and requirements, to executive team.
- Lead business development activities for new business opportunities from premarketing through proposal submission…”
- At least 10 years of directly applicable experience.
- Proven success identifying, influencing, responding to, and winning Federal government contracts.
- A track record demonstrating the ability to establish relationships with Federal government officials…”
- Recent experience supporting one or more HHS Operating Divisions in a customer-facing role…”
G2X TAKE: Looking to build on their broad Federal Health footprint that cuts across HHS at CMS and NIH, this CIO-SP3 SB, SAMHSA IDIQ and CMS NSTP IDIQ Prime is seeking a senior corporate executive with recent experience supporting one or more HHS Operating Divisions in a customer-facing role and direct responsibility for growth.
Hendall was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.