ICF seeks a Public Health Leader to grow and manage work within our expanding Public Health Practice. The ideal candidate will be a proven Public Health Leader with a track record of superior client service delivery and growth. This position will work across the leadership team in the development and implementation of short and long-term strategic plans.
This position will expand upon an already successful portfolio of established and growing customer accounts in the Federal Public Health sector. Responsibilities include successful delivery, customer satisfaction, and growing and retaining a cadre of key talent as well as partnering with the division’s business development team to develop and execute a strategic plan to grow the practice.
You will work closely with leaders across the Division, subject matter experts, other ICF stakeholders, and external partners and foster a “one ICF” solution. This role can be located either in Atlanta, Georgia or the Washington DC Metro area and consideration may be given to other locations or relocation. Travel to client sites, ICF offices and Conferences may be required once business travel resumes.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success.
- Facilitate the effective growth of a Public Health business pipeline of pursuits worth $25M+. Opportunities may span across a variety of public health agencies including CDC, NIH, CMS, USAID and others
- Use your deep and current connections with branch & division level leaders in federal health agencies to fully understand their current and upcoming needs. Translate evolving Federal agency requirements, operations, and programs into new ICF engagements and relationships and demonstrate to Clients how ICF can resolve their most challenging problems.
- Collaborate with Leadership, Business Development, and other ICF functions; leverage ICF corporate processes, systems, and resources to ensure a robust pipeline.
- Play a key role in capture, bid and proposal processes and demonstrate deep understanding of federal contracting requirements including ability to influence acquisition strategies…
- 10+ years of experience working in and/or supporting public health agencies with demonstrated success building work in a professional services / consulting setting
- Proven track record building operational unity and collaboration, combining business processes, and forging communication to create synergy and growth in the division
- Strong past-performance in managing the capture, bid and proposal processes often supporting multiple efforts simultaneously
- Ability to clearly articulate federal contracting requirements and build knowledge in others…