- Manages client engagements and/or contracts and helps drive new business in the government marketplace focusing on data and data analytics services.
- Provides the project management, product expertise and sales leadership to identify and qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the delivery and selling process.
- Manages day-to-day management and oversight of government data and data analytics projects and/or contracts ensuring that all contract requirements are met and maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversees the development and deliver of all client deliverables.
- Meets regularly with client leadership to ensure that IQVIA is meeting their expectations and we understand where they are going and help align our data, analytics, technology and services to meet their evolving needs.
- Oversees the work of IQVIA project or contract staff and provides mentorship to support their growth and development.
- Reviews and approves all contract modifications and invoices.
- Ensures that project financials are accurate and regularly reports status to his/her leadership.
- Supports revenue growth through a consultative sales approach that addresses government client business, public health and healthcare issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8) years relevant sales or account management experience. Advanced degree (e.g., Masters in Public Health, PhD, etc.) preferred.
- Possesses knowledge of the government marketplace, specifically the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and its Operating Divisions (e.g., Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, National Institutes of Health, Center for Medicare and Medcaide Services, etc.).
- Understanding of the public health and healthcare issues that the government agencies face to best position IQVIA data and analytic services is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of the business development lifecycle associated with federal and state government contracting.
- Deep knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products (e,g., National Prescription Audit, National Sales Perspective, Longitudinal Prescription, Medical Claims, Xponent, PharMetrics, Ambulatory Electronic Medical Records, Charge Data Master, etc.,) to effectively align IQVIA services to address our clients’ business, public health and healthcare needs is preferred.