Uncertain what the phased roll out of the CMMC program implementation means for you? We’re here with the expert guidance you need!
Join us January 25th for an in-depth panel discussion on DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Program. Senior security experts from Government and Industry are coming together to demystify this phased implementation and to share critical information contractors pursuing federal contracts need to know. The impact of this program will be felt across all of Federal IT, and has already being added into GSA contracts as a requirement.
Executive Keynote Panelists Include:
- Katie Arrington, Chief Information Security Officer for the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Department of Defense*
- Doug Barbin, Principal, Schellman & Company, LLC*
- Jeff Dalton, Chair, Accreditation and Credentialing Committee, Board of Directors, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body*
- Karlton D. Johnson,Chairman (Acting), Board of Directors, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body*
- Mike Hettinger, Panel Moderator, President & Founding Principal, Hettinger Strategy Group LLC.
Stay a Step Ahead
This webinar will provide a blueprint and practical “how-to-guide” to ensure contractors are both informed and prepared for the road ahead. CMMC is expected to touch nearly 300,000 Federal contractors and will undoubtedly have a profound impact on both the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and overall Federal cybersecurity landscape. Some questions panelists will address during this webinar include:
- What are my responsibilities as a DIB contractor, specifically related to CMMC?
- How will Prime contractors flow-down CMMC requirements to subcontractors?
- How is CMMC different for large and small contractors?
- What should I be doing now to prepare for CMMC eventually being required of my company?
- How do I scope the assessment?
- How do I hire and work with a C3PAO?
- How long will the CMMC certification process take?
- When can I get audited and is there a prioritization for certification?
You don’t want to miss this – Register today!
More about CMMC:
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Program (CMMC) is among the most hotly debated and least understood topics around the DC Beltway. This framework includes a comprehensive, unifying, and scalable certification element to verify the implementation of processes and practices associated with the achievement of a cybersecurity maturity level. It is designed to provide increased assurance to DOD that DIB companies can adequately protect sensitive unclassified information, and account for information flow down to subcontractors in a multi-tier supply chain.
This program will require Federal contractors to be certified not later than FY2026. The program’s phased implementation will touch different contractors, at different times, depending on when the contracts they hold or are associated with require the certification. Join this webinar to learn more about how this program impacts you.
Interested in sponsoring this Webinar? Contact Megan.Murray@G2Xchange.com for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: This event will be hosted on Zoom Webinar. The link to join will be emailed to registred attendees 3-5 days prior to the event.