Alla Chernyavskaya, a business development professional, with primary focus on DOD Healthcare Information Technology services, brings expertise in sales pipeline development, opportunity identification and evaluation, capture planning and execution, to this new role as a Director leading Delivery and Capture with Koniag.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Capture Manager – Pyramid Systems
- Federal Channel Sales Manager – Flashpoint
- Federal Account Director – Level 3 Communications, CenturyLink
Koniag Government Services is guided by an experienced team of Federal leaders to include CEO Kevin Wideman; Vice President of Business Development Fiona Barshow; and Chief Growth Officer Carl Buffington.
- Koniag Government Services subsidiary, KMS, wins $19M DHA EHR Management, Integration and Stabilization Support contract
- Additional awardees named to CMS awards $2B Provider Enrollment and Oversight IDIQ
- HHS ASPR awards $22M Technology Infrastructure and Cybersecurity Operations Support IDIQ
- HHS awards $34M IHS Enterprise IT O&M Support Services contract
- CMS awards $38M RAC Data Warehouse Support contract