In this role, you will be responsible for overall Operation technical innovation, differentiation, and strategy to include technical solutions for priority captures and technical performance on major programs. Other responsibilities include program excellence actions and readiness reviews for captures.
Our Military & Veterans Health Solution (MVHS) business is helping to modernize Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, systems, engineering, and security across the DoD Defense Health Agency (DHA) and Veterans Affairs (VA) by offering transformative mission-focused IT, rapid and secure software solutions, managed services, engineering services, and cybersecurity solutions. Some travel required.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the long-term technology strategy aligned to the Operation, Group, and Corporate technology strategy, and the Operation, Group, and Corporate goals
- Meet with current and potential customers to demonstrate the company’s credentials at solving problems with technically-sound solutions
- Closely partnering with Operation management to ensure the Operation’s technology strategy is aligned with the organization’s strategic plan and is reflected in the business development plans, along with active participation in ongoing Operation strategic growth campaigns
- Enable integration with the broader IR&D and drive new and developing technologies into existing programs
Seek partnerships with strategic suppliers, renowned universities, and research institutions to increase learning opportunities; sponsor research projects that take MVHS Operation solutions to the next level, and where possible, showcase developing technology both internally and externally…
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in a Technology, Enterprise Information Technology (IT), Engineering, or Cyber Technology field with 15+ years of related experience
- Prior technical roles within similar organizations with growing duties and responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of health IT market, standards, technologies, products and competitors
- Demonstrated experience driving innovation into existing mature businesses
- Demonstrated experience in anticipating customer needs and technology trends to shape new market entries and drive business growth…
Leidos was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.