“VetsEZ is seeking a dynamic, energetic individual for the position of Proposal Pricing Analyst. This is a full-time remote position supporting our capture management team. The candidate must function in a fast-paced proposal environment and collaborate to develop pricing and win strategies while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence.”
- Develop pricing for proposal submissions by working closely with the capture manager, solutions architect, and the proposal manager.
- Utilize quantitative and mathematical skills to provide effective financial modeling
- Develop and communicate potential pricing scenarios for consideration directly impacting company win rate
- Perform reviews of proposals priced by other pricing analysts for quality assurance purposes
- Utilize Microsoft excel for developing price volumes…”
- At least 2 years of pricing experience in pricing federal proposals
- A proven history working in a financial and/or accounting position
- Experience and knowledge in developing pricing for CPFF, Fixed Price, T&M opportunities
- Familiarity with government contracting to include pricing, financial analysis, and contracts federal agencies such as VA, NIH, HHS, FDA, and DOD
- Experienced in the government contracting FAR clauses and regulations
- Experienced in creating both small and large contract business proposals for federal government RFPs
- Experience with VA’s T4NG pricing volumes is a huge plus…”
VetsEZ was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.