“The Business Development Director has direct responsibility for organic account growth and participation pitching and securing new business in the Federal healthcare marketplace. The Business Development Director is charged with identifying and driving business growth and market leadership primarily within the operating Divisions of the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and secondarily, the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and other select federal civilian accounts and/or opportunities. The Business Development Director leads business development initiatives across the system and aligns closely with the Solution and Delivery teams. This includes the development of new business opportunities that are coordinated with the solution and delivery function that strengthen the market position of Ventech offerings. The Business Development Director has direct responsibility for the qualification of opportunities, leading capture activities as directed, developing win themes, producing proposal executive summaries, and participating in the writing of the technical volume of proposals. Proposal development will be conducted in in collaboration with organization leadership, the proposal team and other team members assigned to complete the proposals…”
“Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Develops targeted sales strategies and market research for penetration primarily within HHS operating divisions, and secondarily, the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and select health and federal civilian accounts and/or opportunities.
- Leverages existing networking with federal executives and decision makers in federal government as well as business partners with whom Ventech can team to win new business as a prime or subcontractor.
- Responsible for organic account growth and participation in pitching and securing new business in the federal sector, comprised of Ventech’s service offerings.
- Contributes to writing technical proposals for federal RFPs and RFIs and Sources Sought in collaboration with organization leadership and team members. Leads the development of the Executive Summary for solicitations, as directed by organizational leadership…”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Administration, information technology, public health, or related field and more than 8 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong networking skills and connections with federal executives and decision makers in, HHS, VA, and other federal civilian agencies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, performance-based and outcomes driven.
- Excellent rapport-building and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Successful track record of leading individual activities, achieving sales targets, consulting-based sales; time management and prioritization skills, including demonstrated meeting management abilities; financial acumen; collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong Market Sector Experience required with a progressively increasing scope and complexity of responsibility: Veteran’s Administration including VBA, VHA, NCA and Staff Offices-OIT, OEI, OM, VSOL, OOSP, etc.; DHA, Tricare, METC; other federal civilian agencies
- Strong Healthcare domain knowledge including information technology, Health Information Technology (HIT), Health Care Programs and policy i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Quality, Healthcare Claims, Payer Market, Provider Market, Medicare/Medicaid fraud, waste and/or abuse, Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology, epidemiology, etc….”
G2X TAKE: This leading Healthcare solutions provider with expertise in end-to-end information technology life cycles and data solutions is seeking a lead to be charged with identifying and driving business growth and market leadership primarily within the operating Divisions of the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and secondarily, the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and other select Federal civilian accounts and/or opportunities.
Ventech was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.