- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients selling complex product and services offered by WWT, Network design and architecture consulting.
- Attend business appointments with Client Managers; partner with OEMs and internal sales and engineering teams to drive business outcomes. Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials. Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- The CSE provides an advanced to expert level of in-depth technical information in at least one specialization and provides design and implementation guidance to one or more customers in a dedicated manner.
- The CSE has direct technical accountability for specific opportunities and accounts, leveraging knowledge across a broad portfolio, as well as his or her technical He or she collaborates with the Account Manager(s) on strategic, large and complex opportunities and coordinates additional resources (e.g. technical specialists, ATC labs, etc.) to recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solution and services offerings.
- The CSE acts in a highly effective and consultative fashion and is looked to as a trusted advisor by the account team, partners (OEMs) and the customer at the technical and Manager/Director level.
- The CSE develops and sustains relationships with customer technical staff, identifies opportunities and develops solutions aligned to their understanding of the customer’s mission and support requirements and takes a lead role in mentoring team members.
- The CSE should be a good technology generalist and desired strengths would include storage, compute, virtualization, fabric, technical responses, IT facilities, etc.
- Ability and experience shaping and positioning business relevance through verbal, and written methods including well written responses to RFP/RFI/RFQ solicitations
- 5 – 10 years of technical enterprise presales experience with a focus on technical solution sales
- Previous technical presales experience into US Federal Healthcare (NIH and DHA is desired)
- Private, Hybrid and MultiCloud Architectures. Experience with one of the following: AWS, Google Cloud and MS AzureSoftware Defined Data Center environments
- VMware Hyper converged infrastructure, compute, storage and networking, Dell, HPe, Nutanix, x86, Linux operating system knowledge, KVM, virtualization