Adding to their growing portfolio of past performance in support of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Booz Allen Hamilton, a known incumbent supporting the Oncology Care Model (OCM) Learning System, has been awarded a new task with CMS. The task, valued at $2.5M, was awarded using the CMS RMADA 2 IDIQ.
- This paper by Booz Allen Hamilton details work related to the OCM Learning System. More here.
- Booz Allen Hamilton’s recent past performance with CMS includes a Health Informatics Strategy and Support contract; a significant $194M CMS Marketplace System Integrator support contract; and a recent $14M CMS Independent Impact Evaluation contract.
- Federal Health growth lead Andrew Mannetti recently joined Booz Allen Hamilton to support CMS efforts.
- Armed with a broad set of capabilities and Prime access to nearly every key contract vehicle used by CMS, to include CMS SPARC, CIO-SP3, CMS MIDS, RMADA 2, and nearly every GSA option, this group has to continue to be viewed as a competitor and partner option on any bid.
- Booz Allen was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.