- Serves as Supervisory Cyber Security, Assistant Program Manager and technical advisor for various ACAT I, II and/or III programs.
- Ensures the cybersecurity of Military Health System (MHS) information systems (ISs) throughout their life cycle.
- Collaborates closely with the Assistant Program Manager for Systems Engineering, systems engineers, software developers, testers, and participating product managers.
- Ensures that the systems meet information security requirements necessary to secure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personally identifiable and sensitive protected health information.
- Represents MHS and DHA Cybersecurity on Federal and DoD cybersecurity working groups, integrated product teams, and data sharing initiatives.
- Exercises the full range of supervisory authority regarding assignment of projects and tasks.