“This position is located in the Defense Health Agency (DHA) under the policy guidance and direction of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs (ASD (HA)). The DHA ACQ Demo workforce is responsible for management and performance of Military Health Systems (MHS) Acquisition Programs within the DHA, Federal Health Electronic Records Modernization (FEHRM) office, Program Executive Office or Program Management Offices.”
- Responsible for management of cost, schedule, and performance of Military Health Systems Acquisition Programs within the Defense Health Agency, Program Executive Office or Program Management Office.
- Plans, analyzes, and reviews major programs associated with the acquisition of capabilities involving information technology, services, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, facilities, etc., within the Military Health System (MHS).
- Develops, coordinates, and monitors testing, implementation, and deployment plans.
- Conducts pre-implementation evaluations of existing systems to determine cost, configuration compliance, performance, adequacy, and assess potential problems.
- Applies an extensive knowledge of different functional programs and program planning, evaluation, analysis and budgeting techniques.