“ERP International, LLC (www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking a highly motivated Business Development Executive for a full-time position based out of our corporate office in Laurel, Maryland. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for contributing to business development efforts within the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) market sector. The individual selected for this position will be a critical contributor to the future strategic direction, growth, and overall success of ERP International. The ideal candidate must be a deep strategic thinker and possess the highest level of ethics and integrity. Should also be a creative, high energy, and a team player and have a desire to work with existing clients, potential new clients, and teaming partners to position ERP International LLC as a market leader as well.”
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, developing, pursuing and winning strategic capture opportunities within CMS as well as the following duties:
- Growing revenue through new and existing relationships within CMS
- Develop business plans and identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion to acquire new customers/clients using ERP’s new and existing solutions
- Build strong relationships with the relevant customer groups and service line leaders
- Support development and execution of strategies to advance business objectives
- Advocate on behalf of ERP with Federal officials
- Serves as the designated Agency Account Manager
- Directly support the ERP brand locally and throughout the country.
- Performs business development services including networking and research to increase business
- Supports lifecycle Capture Management and Proposal Management efforts, including new business and re-competes…”
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of business development experience.
- Proven experience exceeding yearly sales targets greater than $15 Million.
- The candidate must have relationships within the target agencies.
- Technical understanding and a track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, positioning, and, pursing, large dollar and complex opportunities that require technical solutions.
- A self-starter and quick learner to quickly integrate into and contribute to an existing and established growth team known for creativity for “win” strategies.
- Experience with small, medium and large opportunities with sales cycles as short as 1-3 months and as long as12-18 months)
- Must have working knowledge of the business development lifecycle associated with federal government contracting and demonstrate success in building strong CMS pipeline…”
G2X TAKE: This CMS SPARC Prime and provider of health, science, and technology solutions that support clients in both Government and commercial sectors, is seeking a lead to be responsible for contributing to business development efforts within the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) market sector.
ERP International, a provider of healthcare, scientific, and technical staffing services supporting clients in the Government and commercial sectors, was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.