Notice ID: ACF2021ACYF201
The Contractor shall develop maintain and update a Project Management Plan (PMP). The PMP shall provide the basis for performing and controlling the project’s activities in accordance with the Task Order. This document describes the technical approach, organizational resources, deliverables, documentation, and management controls to be employed to meet the cost, performance, and schedule requirements throughout the Task Order period of performance.
These management activities shall establish control, management, monitoring, and notification mechanisms and shall include working with and reporting to the ACF COR to ensure that tasks and their subtasks stay on track and important milestones are met. Representative activities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize, secure, and manage resources with appropriate knowledge and skills to perform ongoing activities.
- Create, manage, and control work plans, project schedules, and/or WBS
- Maintain quality control through repeatable, managed processes
- Change control management…
The Contractor shall ensure activities corresponding to tasks and their subtasks are coordinated effectively and conducted according to the established ACF/OCIO processes. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the participation of staff with relevant, complete, and current information at governance meetings, including the system workgroup meetings and customer status meetings
- As requested, ensuring participation of technical staff in working sessions with OCIO and program support contractor (s), continuous enhancement planning, support for program risk management, and compliance with Program Quality Assurance (QA) and Change and Release Management (CRM) procedures…