- Setting the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for CMS pilot programs (models) that affects the experience and payment procedures of a targeted set of external stakeholders for a prescribed program lifecycle.
- Support existing CMMI models relying on the ISP and creating solutions for new models.
- Managing CMMI models throughout the CMS clearance process, gathering and prioritizing model and participant requirements, defining the model vision, and working closely with the ISP team to deliver viable models for the Operations process (manage participants, operate the model, pay participants, analyze the results, etc.)
- Identify requirements for ISP integrations to enterprise claims data and other sources.
- Setting the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for new CMMI shared services and standards.
- Be the primary interface with the CMMI Program Office.
- Collaborate with CMMI stakeholders, CMMI support contractors, and third-party vendors throughout system integration, performance, security, Section 508 compliance, system acceptance, user acceptance, usability, and test and evaluation reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Master’s preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of years of experience providing product management leadership to project teams of at least 40 full time project staff.
- A minimum of two (2) years of years of experience supporting CMS projects.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in technical product management including:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience establishing the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for large scale IT projects and programs.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting Federal or State agencies
- Advanced knowledge of agile-based software development and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience managing product deliverables in the healthcare industry and/or supporting product rollouts for large healthcare insurance organizations.
- A comprehensive understanding of Medicare or Medicaid beneficiary programs and concepts for reducing costs and improving beneficiary outcomes desired.