The successful candidate will become part of Peraton’s Military Health portfolio and the main technical liaison between Peraton and DHA. Their critical responsibility will be to initiate, plan, lead, outline and design solutions and transformational roadmaps for system modernization efforts, leveraging new technology offerings across the military health market, particularly for the Defense Health Agency, Services Medical departments, and the Veterans Affairs. The successful candidate must possess exceptional strengths in leadership, analysis, technical & program solutions, and communications as the role will require collaborative efforts between the vendor teammates, customer representatives and health captures, proposals, and programs. Development of internal & external presentations and extensive support will be required to provide input and responses to RFIs, Captures, and RFPs. Support may also be needed to existing and new programs along with continuous process improvements and best practices. Successful candidates may also help plan our research & development investments and participate in R&D release trains to ensure solutions we are building meet our customers’ needs.
The candidate should be versed in product design and transition of solutions from research to product implementation in the DoD and VA health customer space. The candidate should also be familiar with modernization efforts of Federal Health IT systems from legacy solutions to cloud first solutions. The candidate must have the ability to manage several cross cutting initiatives and work collaboratively across the Sector to continuously improve our processes, talent, and technical solutions with high returns on investment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate strategic meetings and communication with DHA and Services customers
- Lead teams in the design and implementation for advanced system solutions
- Lead subject matter experts to provide innovative modernization solutions for existing IT systems
- Collaborate & lead development of capture and customer proposal collateral and client support
- Lead efforts to determine systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software and/or cloud compatibilities…
Must have one of the following Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline with a minimum of 14 years of relevant technical experience -OR-
- Master’s degree in a STEM discipline with a minimum of 12 years of relevant technical experience -OR-
- PhD in a STEM discipline with a minimum of 9 years of relevant technical experience
- Proficient knowledge of the DHA/MHS infrastructure and architecture, DISA enterprise services, and experience deploying applications or IT services in complex DHA environment
- Proven ability to provide DODAF-compliant designs with working knowledge of different DoD networks and security levels
- Proven track record in working with strategic growth plans or transformation road maps to deliver new and modern technology solutions and program execution
- Experience designing / architecting / transforming enterprise level IT systems including modernization of legacy systems and new implementations
- Experience writing proposals for Federal Civilian, Health, and/or DoD customers…
Northrop Grumman was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.