“PingWind, Inc. is recruiting for a Program Manager for the Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP4) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). The CIO-SP4 Program Manager will serve as the primary contract manager responsible for all aspects of performance. This role involve collaboration with PingWind’s SBA approved mentor, Northrop Grumman and work will be delivered through a Joint Venture managed by PingWind.”
“The Program Manager will serve as an interface with the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), the Federal Executive Agent for CIO-SP4. The Program Manager has responsibility for overseeing contract deliverables and compliance requirements, as well as ensuring all contract reporting information complies with internal quality standards.”
“Position is contingent on award of the contract.
Essential duties to include, but not limited to:
- Interface with PingWind and Northrop Grumman Business Development and Capture staff to facilitate steady contract growth.
- Promotes the CIO-SP4 contract to the Federal Government through participation in trade shows, conferences, and other meetings where the Federal Government has a significant presence.
- Ensures PingWind markets the CIO-SP4 contract by coordinating within PingWind to promote CIO-SP through advertising, utilization of the CIO-SP4 logo and dissemination of CIO-SP marketing materials.
- Works with PingWind Contract Staff to support compliance with CIO-SP4 labor schedules and all CIO-SP4 terms and conditions. Ensures PingWind is meeting contractual reporting requirements for both the CIO-SP4 master contract and subsequent task orders.
- Works with and supports task order project leads on those projects awarded under CIO-SP4 mechanism…”
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 12 years working within the Federal Government Contracting Community, or working as a Contracting Officer (CO), or as Contracting Officer Representative (COR), within a government agency, institute or department.
- 5 years in Business Development, Capture Management or Senior Program Management or Administration.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status…”
- Past experience working with NITAAC or GSA in the administration of GWACs or IDIQs.
- Strong working relationships within the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and other Federal Agencies….”
G2X TAKE: With listed specialties in a cross section of Cybersecurity, Information Technology and Management Consulting Services, this HUBZone SDVOSB, with their SBA approved mentor, a very large Federal Health partner, is seeking a lead to serve as an interface with the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC), the Federal Executive Agent for CIO-SP4.
Northrop Grumman was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.