“The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Public Sector Sales Account Manager with experience selling high-tech offerings and services to join us, covering the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) In this role, you will work to increase Red Hat’s market share and revenue. You’ll be a key part of our Field Sales team and work on the HHS agency. You’ll be responsible for building new relationships and expanding and improving business with existing customers, as well as all aspects of the sale, including pricing negotiations, contract development, and order fulfillment. As a Public Sector Sales Account Manager, you will also be responsible for managing internal associates like sales engineering support and technical support. You’ll need to be comfortable working with partner sales and services teams as well as IT and business executives, using your extensive experience developing and implementing sales plans. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.”
“Primary job responsibilities
- Successfully sell Red Hat’s offerings and services at CMS
- Meet quantitative and qualitative performance goals and set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages and the Red Hat value proposition
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and lead the extended Sales team in implementing them to maximize revenue and growth
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing…”
- 8-10 years of enterprise sales experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industries
- Solutions sales mentality in an environment with multiple offerings and services
- Solid understanding of the complete sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, ability to work on your own, and initiative…”
G2X TAKE: This leading global provider of enterprise open source solutions, supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies, is seeking a lead with experience selling high-tech offerings and services to cover the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and to work to increase Red Hat’s market share and revenue.
Red Hat was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.