“SFI is looking for an experienced Account Executive to own client delivery and people management and to support growth for our Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) account. As an Account Manager, you will bring a deep understanding of the Account’s mission and be excited about helping the client achieve their objectives.”
- “Manage delivery and growth across a HHS portfolio of existing programs and potential new customers within the account;
- Build and maintain successful relationships with prospective and existing clients within Civilian organizations, specifically HHS, CMS, FDA among others.
- Responsible for client management, building and maintaining partner relationships, people management and innovation support;
- Drive organic growth and support new business growth including capture and proposal development in partnership with corporate resources for substantial opportunities;
- Ensure effective delivery on existing programs and expand footprint. Have customers that are satisfied with the quality, user adoption, and the overall value of the delivery as measured by customer satisfaction assessments…”
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the IT field, with at least 6 years of managing multiple cross-disciplinary IT teams on large complex, programs
- Demonstrated ability to monitor all dimensions of a business
- Deep understanding of the Federal marketplace with at least 5 years of experience in one or more of the component organizations with HHS
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering high visibility, challenging projects
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Ability to establish trusted relationships with Government POC’s and partners…”
G2X TAKE: This fast-growing 8(a) and WOSB is seeking an experienced Account Executive to own client delivery and people management, to support growth for its Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) account, and to build and maintain successful relationships with prospective and existing clients within Civilian organizations, specifically HHS, CMS, FDA among others.
Spatial Front, Inc was recognized by Inc. Magazine by being presented with the Inc 5000 Award in 2018, 2019 & 2020 for being one of the nation’s fastest growing companies and it was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.