“This position is located in the MCT, within the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Program Manager will liaise with internal and external counterparts within VA Central Office, in the Office of Information and Technology (OI&T), the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), and the National Cemetery Administration (NCA), among others, on integration activities between VA Administration business lines and OI&T functions.”
- Plan and lead organization change management strategies to prepare, adopt and implement changes in organizational structure, culture and business practices within the VEO.
- Formulate policy alternatives on various issues and topics, and devise strategies for implementing these policies and meeting program objectives.
- Develops effective governance, acquisition and contract management strategies and solutions for the Organization Change Management Division and promotes Veterans Affairs transition to a strategic contact center modernization systems vision.
- Demonstrates consistent emphasis on EEO, affirmative action and avoidance of discrimination with regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, color, age and physical or mental handicap in employee selection, promotion, training and other personnel management practices.
- Oversee and plan studies, surveys, and research concerning broad areas of consideration having a major impact on the VEO service programs and its beneficiaries.